Lambwe Dispensary is a Ministry of Health dispensary located in Lambwe, Mbita in Homa Bay County. As of 2021, the facility was fully operational, regulated by Ministry of Health under registration number 13731.
You can reach Lambwe Dispensary by call or text through their mobile number 0728-470819.
Below are some of the services offered at Lambwe Dispensary.
- Youth – Friendly Services
- TT toxoid for Pregnant Women
- Short Term Family Planning Services
- EMTCT-Elimination of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV
- Postnatal care services
- Outpatient Curative Services
- New born Care Service
- Long Term Family Planning Services
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses
- Integrated Child Immunization
- Infection Prevention and control to mitigate HIV infection in the work place
- Hospital – Retail services
- HIV treatment and care
- HIV Testing Services
- HIV risk reduction services for prioity populations and geographies
- Focused Antenatal Care
- Condom Distribution & STI Prevention
- Class A Laboratory Services
- Basic Services for Gender Based Violence Survivors
- Basic Obstetric Care (BMOC)