Ugina Health Centre is a Ministry of Health basic health centre located in Mfangano Island, Mbita in Homa Bay County. As of 2021, the facility was fully operational with a capacity of 9 beds. It is regulated by Ministry of Health under registration number 14155.
You can reach Ugina Health Centre by call or text through their mobile number 0728-470827.
Below are some of the services offered at Ugina Health Centre.
- TT toxoid for Pregnant Women
- Short Term Family Planning Services
- EMTCT-Elimination of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV
- Outpatient Curative Services
- New born Care Service
- Long Term Family Planning Services
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses
- Integrated Child Immunization
- Infection Prevention and control to mitigate HIV infection in the work place
- HIV treatment and care
- HIV Testing Services
- HIV risk reduction services for prioity populations and geographies
- Focused Antenatal Care
- Condom Distribution & STI Prevention
- Class A Laboratory Services
- Basic Services for Gender Based Violence Survivors
- Basic Obstetric Care (BMOC)